Re: [LUG] MOSH

I use it daily...

It's not quite operating at the same level as screen, ie running
applications in the foreground and being able to attach and detach..
it's more for maintaining connections to the servers.

Very useful if you are using 3g connection, unreliable wifi - or
simply moving between different types of connections.

On 21 August 2013 14:43, Simon <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone out there using Mosh? Am I right and thinking it's a replacement for
> ssh/screen? I've not had a chance to look at the site yet as believe it or
> not it's blocked at work http://mosh.mit.edu
>

> --
> --

Kind Regards,