[LUG] Ops/devops cavalry wanted

I work in a small software development company, and we're having an
internal discussion about improving the way that we manage our own and
our clients' servers and deployment processes. Part of the problem is
that we're developers, not dedicated sysadmins and those are different
skillsets. So I've been advocating that we should at least bring in
some external knowledge and experience to help us sort through the
issues. I think some of the people on this list work as freelance ops
or devops consultants. Would any of you who might be interested mind
contacting me (suggest off list, to avoid polluting the list!) with
your rates and terms?

Thanks,
Ian