[LUG] Raspberry Jam 24th August

Hello

Just a quick reminder that the next jam is on Saturday 24th August in the Hoskins room of Exeter Central Library 10.00 – 12.00.

As I mentioned in my last email we have decided to try something a little different. We will split the room in two and at one end have people with their projects and pis set up for people to try and at the other end we will have a help desk where people can come and ask for advice or help with particular problems.

If anyone is interested in manning the helpdesk please let me know (we have some volunteers already but the more we have the better it will be). Thanks.

Look forward to seeing you next Saturday

Simon