Re: [LUG] Log Rotation + Rsync

Sounds like trying to use cryptography to solve the problem of not being able to
afford a log server....

I know which I'd rather have, on the other hand the cryptography is free.

Hmm, I've been attracting interest from China, feeling more paranoid, but was
probably just scanning all those compromised servers which were doing the
co-ordinated Wordpress dictionary attack....

Surprising number were showing cpanel default screen, so left wondering if they have
been compromising Wordpress and it just happens to be on CPanel, or compromising
CPanel and they are now moving on to Wordpress.