Re: [LUG] Safely online banking using Linux, was Re: Banking trojan targeting Linux

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Simon Waters wrote:
* It is my understanding banks are less reluctant to give your money back if you're a business customer. I don't know the details.

You are joking right? Consumers are protected to their eyeballs.

I spent five minutes decoding your email bit by bit, to see where what you wrote differed from what I implied. I even looked up the meaning of "to one's eyeballs" in case I misunderstood. I didn't.

The I noticed I had written 'less' where I meant 'more'.

:-)

Martijn.