[LUG] Cornwalll LUG/Perl Mongers meet

Hi All,

My former employer (Headforwards Solutions Ltd, nice people, great to
work for, also they're hiring) are looking to sponser a Cornwall meet
for the LUG, and happy to help organise it.

I'm pretty tied up with young children and a new job for at least the
next few months, and was hoping somebody would be interested in
getting together with Toby (@tobyparkins on twitter) and Craig.

They're based at Pool Innovation Centre opposite Heartlands, which has
nice conference facilities (but no bar or anything) but The Blue Bar
in Porthtowan and Driftwood in Aggie are the usual haunts of the HF
crew and might be better suited to a social.

Anyway, any volunteers I'll put you in touch with them.

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk