[LUG] exeter lug meet friday

Hi

Just to advise people that we DO NOT have access to the kitchen which
means making tea / coffee could be more difficult, without access to
running water and a kettle, cups etc.

We will meet in the meeting room,  up the stairs, and turn left then
left again at the end of the corridor ( I think)  I will bring the jar
of coffee and teabags,  can someone organise a kettle and big bottle of
water) (NOT ME), and cups (dan is sorting or either that bring cans, or
money to buy drinks from the shop,   soneone also needs to buy some
milk,  I can AGAIN take some funds from the dclug as I don't have spare
funds myself,  so the exeter lug will simply owe the  dcglug the money.

this is the BEST I can do,

hope this helps, I am sure we can sort this out between everyone.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Software freedom day event - 21st September 2013  - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.