Re: [LUG] Thunderbolt and Lightning

On 04/08/13 01:01, Daniel Robinson wrote:

I think not!

On Aug 3, 2013 4:06 PM, "tom" <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/08/13 08:52, Daniel Robinson wrote:

Spectacular storm lastnight. I had a great view from the very top of red hills, lots of lightning, many strikes to the ground... Only downside is that the storm freaked my snake out so much he has esacaped, again!

You mean he showed you his caging was inadequate again!
Tom te tom te tom

A friend of mine's 6' indigo escaped from its tank so he put a sign up out front in case his neighbours found it and they organised a committee to have him evicted from his house!
Eventually he found it in a sock drawer six months and half its weight later when the pitch fork crew had calmed down!
Tom te tom te tom