Re: [LUG] Chocolatey

On 30/07/13 20:28, Simon Waters wrote:
> Part of the appeal of the new job is not doing Windows. That said I did build a
> domain controller, but its days are numbered.....

Part of the appeal of my job is doing *any* system the client wants...
and then getting paid handsomely for it. Windows' days in the enterprise
are definitely not numbered either. In fact, the Systems and Tools
division are the only forward thinking part of MS and by far their
biggest money maker.

I totally see where you're coming from though.

Regards