[LUG] Anyone know chrome js/dom stuff

I knocked this little thing up for a laugh http://www.permanentleisureltd.co.uk/music/Ukulele.html and it works fine in firefox but I've been told it doesnt work properly in chrome. When I last installed chrome it ignored my instructions and made itself default for most things and buggered me up for ages so I'm not inclined to reinstall it.
Anyone know of any reason why chrome doesnt work on this?
Tom te tom te tom