Re: [LUG] meeting today

On 13/07/13 08:02, Paul sutton wrote:
Hi

Paignton meeting today

14:30 at  Centre peace in Paignton,

please see website for info http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/

centrepeace website is at http://www.centrepeace.org.uk/

56 Palace Avenue
Paignton
Devon
TQ3 3HF

I don't think the cafe bit is open yet but we can use the kitchen and make
our own tea / coffee,  i can make a donation out of lug funds,  may ask
for donations to the lug as that raises money for futyre meetings and
future donations

i have tea / coffee from fridays exeter meet so will bring that.

Paul

HI folks,

Sorry i cant make it. i hope the new venue is good and that youhave a good meeting. I should be asleep (working tonight!) lol

cheers roly :-)