Re: [LUG] Asterisk - quiet caller on POTS line

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, Rob Beard wrote:

So I'm stumped, does have any suggestions on how much I can try and make lines a bit louder?

If you've set tx/rx gain then you're at what's possible. Try a different line card. I've never had to set one more than 4. And if you're not using oslec for the echo canceller then use it.

Or screw analog, port the numbers into VoIP and dedicate an ADSL line to VoIP.

Gordon