Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM, bad apple wrote:
> I have no patience with those who are offended by a mere word, and
> refuse to self-censor.

I find the argument that "the list is archived and accessible to all"
not very strong, given the size of the Internet, and the vast amount
of visual content related to those words you mentioned on it.

On the other hand, I strongly believe in Postel's Law (aka The
Robustness principle), which still helps make the Internet work:

"Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robustness_principle

I try to apply this not just to programming and Internet standards.

Martijn.