Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On 27 Jun, 2013, at 11:22 am, Gordon Henderson wrote:

http://url.drogon.net/1j

One of the obvious-when-you-think-about-it-but-I-never-had things coming out of the Prism furore was that URL shorteners give "data brokers" yet another chance to sell our information without our knowledge or consent.

drogon.net (that is, Gordon), of course, completely anonymizes or discards information its URL shortener might glean. Right, Gordon?

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63