Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:55:21 +0100
Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Philip,

>Every word of which is true as far as it goes and for certain data
>sets; not one word of which is a reason not to constrain the spooks.

We can try, but it's unlikely we'll ever rein them in fully.
Personally, I'm not bothered by this at all, but I am grateful to the
people that do care enough to shout about it.  Especially if they do it
in the right quarters. After all, it does no harm to remind the 'powers
that be' that they too are being watched.

--
 Regards  _
Keep your drink just give em the money