Re: [LUG] Free software: great power

Excellent idea!

[X ] Submitted bugs
[X] Submitted feature requests
[X] Submitted patches
[X] Posted/modified source code on github/launchpad/sourceforge/...
[X] Added/improved documentation
[X] Helped a project with website admin and maintenance
[X] Helped a project with QA
[X] Helped with project admin
[X] Helped a project with design/architecture
[X] Blogged, tweeted, or posted answers/discoveries somewhere web-searchable
[X] Added data to OpenStreetMap
[X] Edited WikiPedia or similar
[X] Donated hardware to a project
[X] Migrated users from non-free to free solutions

Good to see OSM was included, I've done probably hundreds of hours worth of editing on that - I walk at least once a week covering lots of areas over the southwest and go over the route with OSM improving where I can when I get home. This isn't entirely altruistic as I download mapsets from it and update my GPSes. It's also really fun!

I help out a bit with Zoneminder too. Fantastic software.