Re: [LUG] OT French camp site internet

On 13/06/13 14:54, George wrote:
> I can write the email in a text editor and copy to send but it's a faff.

I use this method (prepare in  a text/word processor and save )  for all
commercial messages (legal implications/commercial sensitive)so that I
have a saved contemporaneous record (outside email systems in my local
documents)  as MS Outlook used by most clients allows post sending
'editing ' of subject line and text.

I originally started this use when (1980s)on costly dial up connections
to avoid connection fees, then found its 'extra worth' during commercial
disputes with companies.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald