Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 13 June 2013 13:05, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 13/06/13 13:03, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> On 13/06/13 12:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> On 12/06/13 13:31, Neil Winchurst wrote:
>>> Usual reminder that the next meeting at Holsworthy is this coming
>>> Saturday at the White Hart at 2 pm. Last time no one made it so I am
>>> hoping for better this time.
>>>
>>> Neil
>>>
>> Can this be added to both facebook and twitter please
>>
>> Paul
>>
> Are you asking me for permission or to do it myself? If the latter
> then sorry, but I do not have either a Facebook or a Twitter account.
>
> Neil

I was asking generally so who ever has access to the accounts could
perhaps add the information please.

Paul

Tweeted yesterday, retweeted from my other accounts, will tweet a few times about it today as well.

Unfortunately some of the accounts that I used to encourage retweeting seem to have been inactive for quite some time (@plymouthgeeks, for example). If anyone knows of any region specific IT-oriented accounts that I can @mention and encourage to retweet, please let me know.

As always, if you have something you want me to tweet out from the @DCGLUG account, just mention it - I will pick it up and re/tweet it.

Grant.