Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 13/06/13 12:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 12/06/13 13:31, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Usual reminder that the next meeting at Holsworthy is this coming
Saturday at the White Hart at 2 pm. Last time no one made it so I am
hoping for better this time.

Neil

Can this be added to both facebook and twitter please

Paul

Are you asking me for permission or to do it myself? If the latter then sorry, but I do not have either a Facebook or a Twitter account.

Neil