Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 13/06/13 19:14, tom wrote:
On 12/06/13 13:31, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Usual reminder that the next meeting at Holsworthy is this coming
Saturday at the White Hart at 2 pm. Last time no one made it so I am
hoping for better this time.

Neil

I hope to attend - I could bring my pair of pi's along if there's an
hdmi screen and a usb keyboard and mouse available - I haven’t booted it
up yet as by the time the OS ssd finally arrived I was otherwise engaged...
Tom te tom te tom

Look forward to seeing you. I could bring a keyboard and mouse, but what is an hdmi screen?

Neil