Re: [LUG] Hotel Logging in Management

On 12/06/13 22:20, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> Apple broke lots and lots of captive portals overnight and everyone
> was scrabbling round to "fix" them just to please the iDevice junkies.

How timely... good news for those struggling to figure out how to
connect iDevices to your SSID! Even when they don't want to connect.

http://blog.skycure.com/2013/03/malicious-profiles-sleeping-giant-of.html
http://blog.skycure.com/2013/06/wifigate.html

Luckily my jailbroken iPhone isn't vulnerable, but I'll be testing this
over the weekend as the missus is having a gathering and lots of her
friends have Apple gadgets. Unfortunately they are beginning to get wise
to my network related mischief so are a bit more guarded than your
average house guest, having already experienced upsidedown-ternet and
SSID roulette...

Regards