Re: [LUG] Packaging Firefox Nightly for Debian

On 11/06/13 19:11, Matt Lee wrote:
> There's already Debian packages out there of Aurora --
> http://mozilla.debian.net/pool/iceweasel-aurora/

Which funnily enough I did already know about.

I'm not reinventing the wheel for fun here you know - I have specific
build options as a requirement which I'm currently managing via custom
scripting on my build machine. It's the only package so far that
stubbornly resists proper Debianization and output as a couple of neat
and tidy deb files that I can just slap in the correct repo and be done
with. And it annoys me. Think I'll have to track down some official
package maintainers and fire them off an email.

Regards