Re: [LUG] Linux Mint - Bad Kernel?

On 23/05/13 20:55, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> Simply - NEVER ever buy OCZ SSD's
>
> DOA- RTB - Get a Samsung

Thanks for that great bit of non-help: I've used and installed 100s of
OCZ SSDs, they are fine. I know they did have some issues previously,
but then who hasn't (IBM Deathstar, for example).

You obviously missed the bit about windows 8 booting and running from
the very same drive perfectly - it's a Mint issue, not hardware.

Regards