Re: [LUG] OT : but I'm very excited and needed to share!!!

Lucky lucky you.
That is a brilliant present.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:07 AM, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16/05/13 23:29, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks,

This has quite a significant link to Linux and html but I have still marked it as off topic; but .....

For my birthday this year, my girlfriend is taking me to Switzerland to visit the LHC at CERN!!!!!

How *awesome* is that!!! I am chuffed! I have wanted to go for a visit for about a decade! lol.

Has anyone been? Any top tips?

cheers, a very excited, roly :-) lol lol

Can I just say I hate you! I hate you!
But don’t take that personally!
Tom te tom te tom