Re: [LUG] facebook page

Someone want to remind me how to share rights on the fb page that'd be appreciated.

On 14 May 2013 21:20, "Paul Sutton" <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14/05/13 21:16, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> Can there be more than 1 admin
> Yes, Facebook pages let admins give other members administrative rights.
>
> Martijn.

So 2 questions

1. Any volunteers to assist neil with this please
2. Neil can you work with any volujnteers to give them appropriate
rights to add stuff to the page please.

I am working on a new poster again so have inlcuded info on our
facebook, twitter pages,  if it helps attract new people then that is a
good thing,  it may be that people just want to come to meets which is
fine with me,  we need more people :)  I think Neil in N Devon feels the
same and Grant (plymouth)  would appreciate more people)

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.