Re: [LUG] facebook page

On 14/05/13 21:12, Simon Avery wrote:
> Heh, yes - that looks a bit silly.
>
> Shouldn't that be a Group, rather than a page though?   And how many
> people would use it?

It is there,  so people can follow uson facebook, maybe just posting
events to facebook will be enough,  can't anyone following the group do
that.

Can there be more than 1 admin, g+ allows more than 1 admin,  maybe more
than 1 person can help neil with this, it does take the pressure off 1
person.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.