Re: [LUG] Inet address

With the "NAT" connection you had previously, your host computer is acting (for the virtual guests only, I would presume) as a router. As such, in order to SSH in to your guest machine you would most likely need to establish some level of "port forwarding". I see no reason why it can't be done, but in your case the easiest route would be to change to "bridged"... which you've done. :)

Grant.