Re: [LUG] list at dcglug

On 10/05/13 20:07, Kai Hendry wrote:
Hope we don't get too complacent. Linux is a bit of a mess right now.
Lots of long running overheating and wifi issues are plaguing me at
least. Linux has grown up to be a complex bloated monster.

I'd say some of the distributions are bloated and complex monsters.
I've got things running quite happily on my 800Mhz Geode box and I believe the RPi stuff is happy too - hope so I had a couple of beers and ordered one just to see how well it runs MuseScore...
Tom te tom te tom