Re: [LUG] Post-wheezy debian apt-get update removes 'less' WTFFF

Don't track testing after release, because they pile in all the changes with the
most breakage. They don't mean to, and are told not to, but you have to allow for
pent up enthusiasm to drag debian more up to date.

I always use code names in sources.list so I switched to stable on release of wheezy
with no effort on my part. Except last week when I checked all my machines to be
sure they all used wheezy or squeeze in the sources.list just in case I'd made a
mistake somewhere.