Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On 04/05/13 14:52, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people :

Exeter lug meet Friday 10th May - Exwick community centre - Exeter - 19:30

IRC MEETING  Tuesday 7th May : 19:30 in #dclug on freenode

Paignton Lug meet Saturday 11th May - Shoreline, Paignton - 14:30

Paul

I'm hoping to make the Exeter meeting all being well. I'm looking forward to seeing Tom's robot in the um... PCB? (can't say flesh unless Tom has gone all hog since he posted the Youtube video and created a real working cyborg with human type flesh attached to a computer network that is self aware...) :-)

Not sure about the Saturday meeting, probably can't make that one as I think I'll have my kids (and as much as my eldest enjoyed the LUG meeting in Exeter, I doubt all three of my girls will want to sit around for a couple of hours while their dad talks geeky stuff).

Rob