Re: [LUG] Avatars and advertising

On 2 May, 2013, at 4:11 pm, bad apple wrote:

On 02/05/13 10:28, Paul Sutton wrote:
What exactly has all this got to do with

GNU / Linux
Freesoftware
Open source software

etc?

Well technically, nothing. Generally speaking however, it's something
far more important than the incredibly niche issue of what license your
software happens to have on it.

We're intelligent (?) people here, so we can talk about intelligent
things sometimes.

I'm not, so I put "OT" in the subject when I'm going, er, off-topic. Then readers can skip it. DTRT. That would have prevented Paul's frustration and annoyance in this case.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63