Re: [LUG] Avatars and advertising

On 28/04/13 21:51, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Mr Meowski,

You should add:-

Funding immigrants

I presume you mean illegal immigrants?

The whole immigrating to the UK legally thing seems very complicated and longwinded (at least when I've been looking into it :-s).

Going back to the advertising thing, I agree with the comments about anyone with specific businesses keeping their info to the services pages. I guess if anyone asks on the mailing list for X or Y service we can refer them to that page in the first instance. :-)

Rob