Re: [LUG] Avatars and advertising

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:23:13 +0100
Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Remind me what my taxes pay for again..

All sorts of stuff.  That doesn't mean you can start pulling up paving
slabs because you 'own' them, you don't.  The relevant local authority
owns them.  The only power you can wield is your vote.

By your argument, you also own all the councillors because your taxes
pay their wages.  Clearly nonsense.

--
 Regards  _
I'll tell you something, I think that you should know