Re: [LUG] www.dcglug.org.uk

sure, but what is the point of encrypting your email if yourÂrecipientÂdoes not have the key to read it, or have i got PGP confused!

On 27 April 2013 21:08, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 27/04/13 20:45, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> * I see some people on the list like to encrypt their emails, I sure wish I
> was, why do we not have detailed security tutorials on PGP, Backup,
> Mirroring, Details on router settings, secure wifi setups, etc etc etc...

Mostly because reinventing the wheel is a fools task - there are
literally millions of perfectly good howtos and tutorials already out
there on the internet for everything you have mentioned and countless
other tasks as well. They are a simple search away.

Regards