[LUG] collaborative editor software

Hi

I am using geany to write / run very basic python programs, however I
also like the collaborative capabilities of piratepad (link on lug
site)  which allows more than 1 person to write programs and help out
this is a based too.

I am looking for something that is a combo of this,  maybe as gobby /
sobby is similar to piratepad but installed locally.  but something that
has the buld / execute functions of geany,  both sobby and piratepad
have simple chat built in too.

or has anyone got experience with webide from the raspberry pi store
does this have collaborative features.

essentially with this I can type run programs like i do with geany but
have others help me at the same time.

anyone got any suggestions please

Paul