[LUG] Another example of open vs closed source

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22213219

In short if you do not know what the program does then how can you make a valid
conclusion

And for those want to look at the whole debt vs growth in more detail and
exactly what the errors appear to be:

http://www.nextnewdeal.net/rortybomb/researchers-finally-replicated-reinhart-rogoff-and-there-are-serious-problems

http://www.nextnewdeal.net/rortybomb/guest-post-reinhartrogoff-and-growth-time-debt

to which I love the ending line "another demonstration that the simple
bivariate negative correlation is driven in substantial part by reverse
causality."

And for those who wish to complicate their lives further:
-   There is good debt and bad debt
-   But to obtain debt, someone must be willing to lend it
-   That decision rest partly on economics and partly on emotion
-   I have seen emotion "win" a logical proposition; but rarely v/v

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately