Re: [LUG] Lubuntu and INPROCOMM IPN 2220 PCI card

Hi Guys

I ran this:
sudo modprobe ndiswrapper
dmesg | grep ndis

and got this output:
ndiswrapper version 1.58 loaded (smp=yes, preempt=no)
ndiswrapper (check_nt_hdr:147): kernel is 32 bit, but windows driver is not 32-bit; bad magic: 020B
ndiswrapper (load sys_files:199): couldn't prepare driver 'neti2220'
ndiswrapper (load_wrap_driver:121 couldn't load driver 'neti2220'
usbcore: regstered new interface driver ndiswrapper

I presume this means we are trying to load a 64 bit driver for a 32 bit system?

Thanks

Rich