[LUG] Job: Exeter - Web Development work Perl, PHP

I need someone to help with programming tasks.

Role is web development. We use Perl, PHP and some (hiss) classic ASP (at
least one of these systems is ripe to be replaced with PHP). We've had
issues recruiting Perl know-how locally before, if you know PHP and are
prepared to learn about where it came from then get in touch.

Knowledge of, or interest in Javascript programming (especially Dojo
Toolkit) would be a bonus.

We'd want someone to come into the Exeter Office (Pynes Hill, near J30 on
M5) fairly regularly to work out specifications and plans, but working
from home for some of the time is fine.

We are flexible as to hours, part time or full time.

Role likely to suit recent graduate. Not so bothered about experience as
long as you can write code, and learn new things as needed. Pay will
reflect experience and ability.

CVs or questions to my work email simonw@xxxxxxxxx

I expect CVs to include links to a portfolio of work done, doesn't need to
be an extensive portfolio, one good small project is worth a thousand bad
ones of any size, but I want to see your code (even if I don't understand
it).

 Simon