From: tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] HTML5 DRM

There seem to be attempts to get DRM into HTML5 standard so the likes of
Netflix can use the browser for video streaming - like we need more shit
blocking up the wires!
As far as I can tell I should be able to run W7 or W8 in a VM and
effectively copy the screen and sound of anything thats going on without
the OS being 'aware' of it running in a VM unless there is a hardware
check. So 99.9% of PC's etc with non UEFI/Secure boot will effectively
allow copying of DRMed product.
I think I've seen this done on W7 on a VM but I cant be sure.
Any ideas?
Tom te tom te tom