Re: [LUG] surveillance

On 15/04/13 13:36, Neil Winchurst wrote:
 We can be tracked all the time via our mobile phones for example.

I saw an interesting programme on Japanese TV the other day showing how tracking mobile phones after the earthquake and during the tsunami could help understand how so many people died. They showed a time lapse video of these movements. More came into the area researched and eventually flooded by the tsunami than left! It appeared that those coming in were rescuing family members or attempting to do so. Many of them were killed in the process.

James

--
James Kilty
www.jameskilty.co.uk