Re: [LUG] easy caure for my Pi problem

From: Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 4 April 2013, 12:41
Subject: Re: [LUG] easy caure for my Pi problem

> Paul I just can't seem to get it Paul, I need tuition. I'm the same
> with learning from the internet I have to learn from a book. Give
> me a book and I have this sussed in no time. btw I did follow
> Gordond instructions but I was embarrassed that I couldn't do
> it.... Jon.

As far as I am aware the issue is that of "out of storage space", or
did I miss the point here ?
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net

I did and apt-get upgrade and an apt-get update. I'm asuming that the problem is one of space is it not?