Re: [LUG] easy caure for my Pi problem

From: Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 3 April 2013, 18:33
Subject: Re: [LUG] easy caure for my Pi problem

On 03/04/13 13:22, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Apr 2013, JOHN DAVEY wrote:
>
>> I f someone could just tell me what files are supposed to be in the
>> SD card and which aren't I can fix it right?
>
> I've already given you the correct set of instructions to use to get
> your Pi going, but you have not followed them.
>
> Why not?
>
> Gordon

Please follow Gordons instructions and reflash the card, it isn't
difficult,  I run a computer group and one of the members is 9 and he
managed it on his own,

failing that we can help at Lug meets,  Grant is on the case for
plymouth meets,  either that there is Exeter or Paignton.  Details are
on the website I CBA to keep posting stuff here when people know the web
address  and can find the details themselves from the website.

Paul
I just can't seem to get it Paul, I need tuition. I'm the same with learning from the internet I have to learn from a book. Give me a book and I have this sussed in no time. btw I did follow Gordond instructions but I was embarrassed that I couldn't do it....
Jon.

--
http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.