Re: [LUG] Searching for spares

I like the Synology, Seems to do everything that I wanted to do with a home server. although I would prefer to build one myself. I haveÂcancelledÂmy eBay orders for the Xeon stuff, it was crazy & cool but not practical.Â

Now i'm torn between owning a Synology, Building a cheep Sempron type PC or a budget AMD F1ÂbasedÂPC for backup and file storage filled with Linux goodness. =)

Daniel