[LUG] Searching for spares

Dear lug.

I have decided to build my own home server and it would seem that I have already gone over the top with the hardware specifications.
Some how I've ended up impulse buying 2 Xeon processors and a compatable dual xeon motherboard and ECC ram.
I'm having trouble sourcing reasonably priced CPU coolers and was wondering if anyone on the list knows any good UK suppliers for low cost server kit. The socket type i'm using is socket 604.

I'm hoping to build this server so it costs about the same as a off the shelf dual bay NAS box.

kind regards

Daniel