Re: [LUG] Yahoo email was Re: bad apple: follow up and fall out

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Simon Waters wrote:
> Suggestion here is the vulnerable user agent may be versions of Android.
>
> http://blog.commtouch.com/cafe/malware/compromised-yahoo-accounts-spread-android-malware/

Yes - I had seen that and, in fact, had written about it too:
http://www.virusbtn.com/news/2013/03_18.xml

When I opened bad apple's link on the same Android VM, I got a weight
loss page there was well, while the same happened when the link was
opened on a very vulnerable Firefox. But then, perhaps this one
targets different platforms. Someone in my Facebook feed had his Yahoo
account compromised on the same day. Someone else left a comment
saying that she had clicked the link and now "someone had accessed her
PayPal account".

Martijn.