Re: [LUG] valid image of wheezy debian

On 29/03/13 16:10, bad apple wrote:
> On 29/03/13 16:02, Martijn Grooten wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM, bad apple wrote:
>>> Apologies to Sergey if I'm wrong, but:
>>>
>>> "ksi4u@xxxxxxx"
>>>
>>> Might be feeding the trolls here... (takes one to know one).
>> He's posted to the list once before. And mail.ru is the Russian Yahoo
>> (without the vulnerabilities).
>>
>> Martijn.
>>
> My unreserved apologies then!
>
> That may be the first email from mail.ru (I know fully well what it is
> from long and bitter experience) I have seen that is valid then.
>
> Normally anything from there is hackers, spam or hate filled 4chan-esque
> trolling. Sergey must be their only actual user.
>
> Wow, these really are crazy times.
>
> Regards

Yay so we now have users in our humble devon and cornwall Linux user
group,  in Russia,  USA, and other countries, not bad eh.   all this
talk about using lug or glug at this rate we will be wwlug (world wide
linux user group),  anyway good to see we are attracting new users. :)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.