Re: [LUG] printer colour problem

On 27/03/13 11:13, Brad Rogers wrote
<pedant>
Cyan, rather than blue.
</pedant>

Every colour printer I've had (admittedly only a few) has always printed
test pages in the order Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.  Is it possible that
someone's been fiddling, and the yellow & cyan carts are incorrectly
placed?
No but see the network variation!

I have done my job via my laptop. However ...

Thanks

James

Other than that, I can offer little, if any, assistance.

PS Is this message in plain text? Thunderbird properties for the list
says so but displays as if in HTML.
It comes out as plain text here.  Checking, it seems list settings for
DCLUG allow HTML through, so you've got TBird set correctly.

--
James Kilty
please note my new email address