Re: [LUG] printer colour problem

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:23:08 +0000
James Kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello James,

>I printed a self-test via cups and it shows 3 colours in the order
>yellow, magenta and blue.

<pedant>
Cyan, rather than blue.
</pedant>

Every colour printer I've had (admittedly only a few) has always printed
test pages in the order Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.  Is it possible that
someone's been fiddling, and the yellow & cyan carts are incorrectly
placed?

Other than that, I can offer little, if any, assistance.

>PS Is this message in plain text? Thunderbird properties for the list
>says so but displays as if in HTML.

It comes out as plain text here.  Checking, it seems list settings for
DCLUG allow HTML through, so you've got TBird set correctly.

--
 Regards  _
Dream on white boy, dream on black girl