Re: [LUG] Plymouth meetings

On 22/03/13 08:45, Paul sutton wrote:

If you are helping to get a pi running maybe a venue with

1. access to tv with hdmi input so you can set the pi up
2. access to power sockets (importany)
3. if not 1 then somewhere that you can bring your own if you ask
permission it may be ok
4. access to food / drink

You could maybe get away with a portable DVD player with composite input and a Pi running off an emergency mobile charger. Not tried the combination yet (I need to find the lead for my DVD player, and the charger as the battery is duff), but a Model A does run off an emergency charger.

Rob