Re: [LUG] Next Exeter & Paignton LUG meets

Hi

just dropped in on the way to the rugby club and there isn't any
wheelchair access,   sorry,

what I will do is see if we can make alternative arrangements for a
different venue during the summer (May onwards)  where there IS
wheelchair access,

sorry about this

Paul

On 12/03/13 17:46, Sarah Croft wrote:
> hi
>
> does anyone know if shoreline has wheelchair access ?
>
> if so I will join you on sat
>
> best wishes
>
> Sarah
>
> On 9 Mar 2013, at 10:30, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> shoreline

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.